There are many reasons that a rebrand is a good idea. It’s not only useful for dated brands, it’s essential for all businesses who need to realign their visual communications to stay competitive, relevant and targeted.
Being clear about the scope of a rebrand is essential to efficient planning, budgeting, and resource allocation. We can help with a refresh to a total rebranding effort.
Business rebrand examples:
- Website redesigns
- New location or retail fit-out
- Modernisation of an established brand
- Brand hierarchy development
- New identity collateral while retaining the logo
- New product or service needing standalone branding
- Updating product packaging and label design
Ready to align your brand to your ideal customer?
If you have identified that rebranding makes business sense, it’s time to determine the scale and scope of this effort. Together we can audit your existing brand and create a plan that’s a perfect fit for you and your budget moving forward. Or take our Rebrand Survey to help you discover rebranding tasks that are specific for you.